Weight issue
Six months back I started eating less and exercising regularly in order to loose some kgs . Right now my weight is at 50kgs. I don't eat any oily food or sugar or potato. Also cut back my dairy intake now I only have milk with Museli on alternate days. I also drink half cup black coffee (around 1.5 teaspoon) daily. I have my dinner at 7 and sleep around 12:30 -1 and breakfast at around 9-10 (usually within 1hour after I wake up). I am having major hairfall I don't if it's due to my weight or diet or the whether. Should I gain some weight? And if yes than how much and what can I eat so that it doesn't add far around my belly? My height is 169cm

hair fall is because of deficient vitamins in diet, add biotin rich foods or take it as suppliment, please consult a dietitian for personal advce.