Weight gaining
I'm struggling to gain weight, looking for direction or may be treatment if any deficiency. Appreciate if same can be advised to me.

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+102
Chat with a dietician
Dear user, weight gain is very easy if you willing take right steps time to time. Weight gain plan needs more info about your dietary habits and health . You may take consult by connecting us .
Visit the website and book your online consultant www.diet4health.in
Diet4Health always with you for your healthy start avail consult and start your journey with us.
Hi Practo user, Need to know some health details from you. Connect directly through Practo consultantion Regards Dr Suman Mohan
Hello dear See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
Take high protein diet and balanced nutrition and do exercises Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods etc fatty food's. Consult me direct through practo
Hi. Weight gain is possible through high protein balanced meals and strength training provided no underlying medical condition is there like hyperthyroid, diabetes, Crohn’s disease etc. If weight is not responding to diet then physician intervention is required.
Consult a qualified dietician
Weight gain should be through balanced meal and not through fatty foods. If you want I can help.