Weight gaining

I am constantly gaining weight. Right now my height is 5" and my weight is 67kg. I don't have time for workout. Whatever I eat I suffered from gastric problem. Want to loose at least 10kg. As fast as possible.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight gaining

Dr Satyajit Godhi Bangalore | GastroIntestinal Surgery
Madam nothing happens over night. And not having time is not an answer as well. Follow few simple things. Eat very less in morning .afternoon and night. Hunger will attack you all the time. So wen u feel hungry eat fruits nd drink water or fruit juices. Walk for atleast 20 mins daily. Diet for 1 week. Select one particular day in a week for eg Sunday afternoon lunch Eat whatever you feel like in that one meal.nonveg.burger.fast food etc whatever you love the most.this is called " cheat meals".you are allowed one such meal after one full week of dieting. Trust me you will loose 0.5 kg to 1 kg every week with this schedule. Try this for 1 week and get back.best of luck.