Appetite and weight gain
I have been prescribed Cyproheptadine and Dexomethosone for weight gain, now when I discontinue d medicine, I start weight loss and feel loss of appetite please suggest what can I do ..

Hello there. Have high calorie diet and do muscle building excercises. High protein diet will help in muscle building. That is the only way to gain weight in a good way. Regards

Hi, Are you self medicated ? Usually doc don't suggest medicines for weight gain. Dexamethasone is a steroid it has adverse effects. Why did you stop medication? You must consult doctor on this issue and go according to his advice.