Weight gain
My kid is 14 months old and his weight is 9 kgs only He eats well.. weight is constant from 4 months When can I expect increase in weight?

Dear sir thank you for your query Most babies double their birth weight at 5 months of age and triples at 1 year of age If your baby was 3 kg at birth he will be 9 kg at 12 months of age After 12 months the growth rate slightly reduces At present your son is doing okay To increase your son’s weight 1. Give him a well balanced diet including meat and eggs or paneer if you are a veggie 2. A protein rich diet 3. Avoid giving too much of cow’s milk 4. Monitor body weight regularly
Consult your Pediatrician if your baby has other symptoms like recurrent fever or respiratory infections