Weight gain
I want to gain weight...can u suggest any diet plan or the food items for my intake that can help me to increase weight and mass of my body

You need to take direct consultantion through my practo.account U need to.take balance diet with exercise
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Good Afternoon U need to come up with your daily routine...pathological reports...your likes and dislikes...your family history... your height...your weight... Then I can help you to gaining weight in better way...with effective diet plan...
First we need to chat in detail for getting close to the reason for this . Chat directly for detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition guidance for proper results
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
- Take regular meals - Add  carbohydrates, fats, proteins, in each meal( like in breakfast, lunch, dinner) - Take in between snacks like  dry fruits, bananas, peanuts chikki. -  increased intake of chappti or rice in a day https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/