Weight and constipation

I have gas problem and some time painful.I am doing 1/2hour suryanamskar and 1/2hour skipping exercise.and I want to know how to use amla&aloevera juice for reduce weight and constipation.

Doctor Answers (6) on Weight and constipation

Amla and Aloevera Juice are good for good digestion , constipation and weight loss. 10ml of each juice mix with a glass of luke warm water drink in morning empty stomach.
Your weight loss depend upon dhatus involved in it.If it is mans dhatu pradhan then it takes more time,for that you can consult nearest ayurvedic doctor and for your gas problem take higvashtak chuna1 spoon+1spoon ghee at 1 st bite of your meal. ask me on www.junankarayurveda.com
The main issue of overweight people is their apetite. As they have increased appetite,  they are not able to do dieting adequately, as a result, they are unable to lose fat. Ayurveda has breakthrough remedy for this. This is natural fors capsule.This remedy reduces apetite and make dieting as easy as a child's play.This medicine burns fat and This is how this medicine reduces hunger and increases energy levels. This medicine gives you proper fat loss and natural shape correction. With this medicine, you can lose up to 7 kg per month. This medicine is free from side effects. If you are interested in this treatment, kindly let me know.

Regards
Dr.Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar

Lucknow | Ayurveda
Amla aloevera juice correct your metabolism, generate energy , you can takes 30-30 ml both separately or mix, at early morning. with lukewarm water, amla also remove the constipation but triphala is best way to remove constipation and weight loss. you can take Triphala churna 6 gm at bed time with lukewarm water regularly...find better result but regular excercise and diet control must...
U may take 10-15 ml of each with equal or double amount of water after food twice a day. Avoid spicy n oily food and aerated drinks.
Have a look at this video
https://youtu.be/bPJUeqXDebI