Weakness since 3 years
Since 3 years I am having weakness in shoulders and feet. A recent blood tests shows of vit D deficiency and a low testosterone level of 230 as I am 19 years old.

Hello there, Except for your testosterone levels,,,other things can be taken care of...through nutritional and calcium suppliments. What is your Height/weight? Are you in calcium insufficient or deficient category? What are your HB levels? You are a young individual nothing to worry Get back with the answers for proper treatment. Regards.
Dr Raviraj Francis MPTh(Rehab),MPT(MSk).UK