Weakness related to Sex

Currently I am facing these problems 1.cracking sounds between jaws of my mouth when I move up and down and between joints 2. Beep sound always coming from my left year. 3.Eyes are too deep into the face and looking ugly. 4.Lack of proper sleep. 5. Lot of heat generation in my head and leads to concentration problems When I was at 15, I engaged to Unnatural sex activities(rolling on bed-sex) at present I stopped all those but side effects of those activities making me feel like I was in trouble.moreover I have taken Health package worth 5000/- (RASA VAIDYAM) through Lyberate for 30 days. I have used medicine but beep sounds are coming from left ear and cracking sounds. At present I am preparing for competitive exam{Gate}and I will need much concentration. I am attaching some lab reports. Please suggest me the solution so that I can recover from all those effects.

Doctor Answers (3) on Weakness related to Sex

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
For ear problems, please consult an ENT.
For your concentration and recover from anxiety problems, you can follow simple relaxation techniques. If you want I can send you one in WhatsApp. You can get my contact details from my website www.mastermindfoundation.com
Wishes
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi

You have described few physical health concerns, for which you will have to meet a Doctor in person for examination. You also seems to indicate some anxiety symptoms and concentration issues. Once all your physical health concerns are addressed, see a psychiatrist for assessment and appropriate treatment. Practice yoga, meditation, relaxation and breathing exercises with good lifestyle practices. Regards

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
As far as these tests are concerned, the reports are normal. But there was no need of doing Liver function tests, it's completely unnecessary and it's not related to your symptoms also.
Also, I don't think these problems are anyway related to what you were doing when you were 15.
I would suggest you consult a ENT specialist in person and get the ear issue checked out .
And then take it from there.
Avoid spending money unnecessarily on doing unnecessary tests. Only get the tests which your doctor tells you.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.