Weakness, Light Fever

I'm having a weakness in a body and this has become a regular routine for quiet sometime, either I suffer from mild fever or cold or the weakness. I'm not really well from inside seems like no immunity is left in body, the moment I'm exposed to weather changes I'm attacked. There is a lot of office work load also and I remain distracted from my work and I'm psychologically disturbed too in terms of my work environment. Please suggest what step should I take as I'm really not in very good shape.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weakness, Light Fever

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, it look like anemia(decrease in hemoglobin level) and depression. In anemia symptoms like generalised weakness, uneasiness, mild fever, paleness of palm skin etc will be present. Go for cbc, hemoglobin test. Take healthy diet like green leafy vegetables, dry fruits,cereals,pulses, and meat. Do yoga, pranayama for regular exercises,drink more water. Consult general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment. Due to work overload sometimes depression occurs consult psychiatrist and go for counselling once.