Weakness in legs

I'm 22 yrs old girl. Height 5 and weight 50kg. I always eat proper food and exercise little. I have no bad habits. But I have this leg pain suddenly. My hips thighs knee and feet feel less energy and I find difficult to walk. Please help

Doctor Answers (8) on Weakness in legs

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise. Hamstring stretching Towel Hamstring Stretch Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it.. Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time. Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds.
Dr. Priyanka Bhati Faridabad | Physiotherapist
Dear friend
Please visit a good orthopedic doctor.
Dr. Chirag Dalal Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
You can be suffering with chronic muscle fatigue. Need good water intake.
Can consider taking carnitine tablets. If no relief consult an orthopedic in your vicinity.
Dr. Tanuj Garg Noida | Physiotherapist
1st u need to do some tests like calcium vitamin d and vitamin b 12... after according to the reports u need to take supplements for the deficient levels of the respective blood tests...apart from this u need to do more of lower limb strengthening exs so dat u can walk properly and with full energy also take note that u also need to take intervals of proper rest and stress free life .. take care and get well soon
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk multivitamin and do strength exercises like quadriceps exercises, cycling, cross trainer, etc but start in gradually process after one moth u will be ok
Dr. Umesh Solanki (PT) Delhi | Clinical Physiotherapist
Consult a physician first and go for stretching routines for your lower extremity muscle like hamstring, gastroc-soleus, gluteus muscles contribute to this pain. And weakness may be due to some deficiency in vitamins. Iron, B12, Vitamin D or calcium.
Dr Subodh Mahato Bangalore | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
If you are finding these symptom after any extra work load then nothing to worry, you just need rest.
But if you did nothing and suddenly you are experiencing such symptoms then visit doctor.
And, IMPORTANT: TO MAKE SURE IT'S NOT ANY TYPES  MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY
Visit to neurologist or physiotherapist .
Do minimal level of exercises.
Dr. Ritesh Nazareth Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
Doesn't look anythn significant here. Looks like an over exertion or deficiency of sum vital minerals or vitamins. A good examination by a clinician should give you the answer.
Visit a doc
Have proper diet and don't exert too much