Weakness, fast heartbeat

Sir, I have dis problem since last year. I consult many doc but nothing happened. I can't go outside and enjoy wid family due to dis problem.I have one more problem that is I though negative thoughts everything and then I scared. I suffered from headache daily, nervousness,fast heartbeat, weakness, b.p. Low, don't want to eat as it causes gastic problem.. Pls suggest me and help me so that I back to my normal life.. Plss

Doctor Answers (2) on Weakness, fast heartbeat

U do one thing sit down and take rest.. have a glass water and think what kind of thoughts u r getting more. Try to avoid that thoughts.. something scarred movement is happned with u so u r carring that movements in ur brain.. try to share ur thoughts to ur dearest one. Dnt think more Throught out the ur fears and try to b happy.. Consult with cardiologist for low bp and fast heart beat (tachycardia). Consult with psyciatric for better results and normal. Take advise from dietician for better diet and calory.. Consult with physiotherapist for exercise., yoga and pranayam.. Try to do these things. I hope within 3 to 6 months u will b allright.. Hope u better soon.. Thanks. TC.
Dr. Vikram Dwivedi (PT) Bilaspur | Rehab & Physical Medicine Specialist
Proper physiotherapy, proper nutrition and positive attitude will recover ur health, so go to bedt physiotherapist nearby you and get back your good health