Weakness in Legs

My legs feels weak like I walked a lot or very much tired but I haven't done any such tiring activities. Previously, weakness was below knee but today after waking up in morning, I am feeling weakness all over my leg though its not acute. I can understand weakness might be due to periods or something but nothing is the case of now. I am not sure what needs to be done or whom to consult. Kindly guide.

Hello, I understand your feeling. Feeling is not a serious issue but we can say that itself is a condition because weakness may be caused by various factor it might be physiological like when you workout and you feel weak and that would feel very differently. But here you say that you haven't worked out or even walked much then you need to consult your physician and get you investigations done for hemoglobin. Thank you