Weakness and neck pain

I feel weak and sometimes stress and headache.. my mind remains constantly diverted and i could nt concentrate on what i am doing.. im not feeling hungry these days and also my neck is giving me pain and i cant controll moving it unnecessarily..please help

Hey there. I understand your problem. I can see that you are unable to perform you day to day activities properly because of the weakness and lack of concentration. This might happen because of lack of vitamins and minerals that jeep your body in active state always. These you get only in a balanced diet. The food that you eat daily may be good but think whether you are getting enough vitamins and.minerals that you need. Take fruits in gaps between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Have veggie salads. Quit drowsiness and go on for physical activity itAyesha be of anything like exercise, sport, walking, but you must have one. Change thewe you will see you haunts turning. Thank you