Weakness after viral
Doctor, my father just went through a week of cough, cold and viral fever with temperatures going up to 102.4 degree Celsius. Now he is feeling very weak and dizzy, as well as nauseous. What should he do about it?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. this is one of the feature of viral fever . after the fever, its normal to have weakness/malaise. you can ask him to take rest, adequate fluid intake, drink coconut water, take a capsule. absolute 3g once a day after food. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello. Weakness after viral fever is but obvious. Tell your father to take adequate rest. Eat healthy nutritious food like fruits, daal, rice, green vegetables, beans. Avoid outside cooked food at all. Drink lots of water. Give alpha malt forte syrup two spoon twice daily in full glass of milk daily.

Is my cough viral or bacterial How to overcome weakness after fever Viral costochondritis