Weak Digestive Metabolism
My digestive metabolism is so weak that I am unable to digest my daily normal diet, Please suggest some medicine to boost my digestion system or anything other I can do! Thanks!

Hello I would suggest you to eat healthy and hygienic food. You can eat variety of fruits and vegetables along with good water intake (of 1.5 to 2 litres per day). equally important is regular exercise. With this I hope you will have good digestive system.

Medicine to speed up metabolism Pills to boost metabolism how to increase metabolism