Wax accumulated in ear
Hi Doctor, I have a problem with my ear that my wax always accumulates in my ear and is very hard which is very difficult to remove. So the doctor always prescribes me with some ear drops which helps to soften the wax and then do the procedures using air and water gun to clean my ear. I have lost the prescription and I am at a place where no nearby ENT specialist is there. Can you please provide me some ear drops as I have to use it for atleast 15 days.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You can get wax drops easily from any chemist as an OTC drug