Watery discharge

I completed 5 month of pregnancy, 6 month started on 10 november. Today watery discharge is happening, flow is not that much but I am worried want to know is this ok. Please reply, rut now no doctor is available. Please help.

Doctor Answers (4) on Watery discharge

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Experiencing watery discharge is common during pregnancy phase. However, if you observe thick discharge or spotting, follow up with your obstetrician for further evaluation and managment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures a successful treatment. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Mandira Singh Hyderabad | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
hi there, some amount of watery discharge is common in pregnancy. You need to see whether it is thick and is associated with itching, which suggest infection. if it is purely water like and is coming out regularly at intervals then you need to meet your gynaec to exclude out premature rupture of membranes
meet your gynaecologist
if the watery discharge comes out after coughing or sneezing then dont take it lightly but meet your gynaec
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hello. If you have profuse watery discharge, it's not normal. You need to be examined. Please see a gynaecologist as soon as possible. You can go to a hospital where emergency services are available. The doctor on duty will help
Dr. Vijyaben Patel Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
Hi, watery discharge soaking cloths, and if associated with Tommy tightness, immediately consult your Gynecologist.And confirm whether it is coming out of water bag of baby or not.