Watery diarrhea

I had watery diarrhea around 15th may. That time I had electrolyte powder whole day and found good result. After 24 hours of journey on 19 June, I again faced diarrhea accompanied with vomiting. I had electrolyte powder whole day and 400 mg of 1 Norflox in night. It cured next day. Again I had watery diarrhea problem on 16th July. Is everything normal with me.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. everything is not normal. what do you mean you took just one tablet of norflox? no doctor would prescribe a patient to take only one tablet. the whole course is to be taken. you should drink lots of water, drink electoral, have curd rice today and consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Harisha N L

you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis.... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...further treatment depends upon stool examination reports Consult nearest physician they will do the needful