Watering nose

My father is  having watering nose, severe body pain and headache. Watering nose started from thursday night (4 Feb) n  when he walks, runing nose stops n nose runing from left side continuously. my father is a diabetic. plzz suggest the remedy , the medicines as soon as possible
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Watering nose

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Avoid common irritants such as cigarette smoke and sudden temperature changes. Drink plenty of water. Use a humidifier. Try nasal saline sprays or rinses. If the runny nose is a persistent, watery discharge, particularly if accompanied by sneezing and itchy or watery eyes, your symptoms may be allergy-related and an over-the-counter antihistamine may help...take OTC antipyretics along with above... If symptoms persists more than 3 days even after OTC medication consult physician they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?