Water inside the EAR

Sir, one week back some water gone into my ear, But the water not came out, and from yesterday onwards I suffering with light pain, from medical shop I took a medicine which is candibiotic ear drops, I'm applying daily 3 times and each time 2 drops. So please tell me with that it cures completely or not???

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps

Hello.. Well you need to consult an Ent specialist as we need to do suctioning or syringing...the water gets accumulated inside and forms wax ..you can or else use soliwax drops for 3-5 days and then consult an Ent specialist...they will help you out after examining you...thank you