Water in my balls
I feel like I am having a water sack in my balls and it leads to stomach aches sometimes when I urinate the sack puncher s and comes again after some time Please help
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi kindly consult general surgeon for examination and treatment.... As history is Incomplete and also there is  need for examination ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.