Water and gas in bowel

Hi I am 26 years old started to experience loosing Water and gas during Bowel Movement, some times loose motions. I am very tired with this what could be the cause? This is there since 2 months. Is it any thing serious or What kind of Diagnosis should I go through to find out the problem?

Doctor Answers (1) on Water and gas in bowel

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
May be irritable bowel syndrome...Diagnosis is very important in irritable bowel will need certain investigations to rule out other causes...investigations are ultrasound abdomen,liver function test,blood tests like complete heamogram,stool examination etc... There is no specific treatment of this disease. It can be controlled by altering diet pattern,psychological therapy and medicines. You can take course of antibiotics containing Ofloxacin and Ornidazole twice daily for five days...Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.