Washroom problem 4 in day
I have to go to washroom 4 times in a day .. My digestigestive system is weak. Help me to find this.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...if no improvements consult nearest physician they will do the needful.