Was i raped or not
Its been 2-3 days I was drunk heavily.. And after that I don't remember anything.. In the early morning.. A boy told me that he raped me last night.. Is that true.. How can i know that I was raped or not..please help me out.. I was a virgin before this issue.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Please docter adv for practo.
Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore
Homoeopath 10 yrs exp Pune

Hi, You should talk to police . rape or any kind of molestation is crime. If you visit a Gyn/ obs she can examine your vagina to confirm if hymen is intact or not, but that doesn't prove rape being done some days back. Hymen can be damaged by any means without rape also. Avoid alcohol and bad company next time.
Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 6 yrs exp Kolkata
Please consult a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN.. if you were a virgin a simple pervaginal examination would help in diagnosis.