Warts on scalp
I have been suffering from this problem for past few months. I have developed multiple small warts on my scalp . when I scratch these it doesn't pain but yes some colorless fluid does ooze out . again the next day there's a wart at the same place

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. It doesn't appear to be as wart, so get the diagnosis confirmed. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed. There are multiple treatment options for a wart. It depends on the facilities available at the clinic. To name a few, electrocautery, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. Higher doses of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. Meet a Dermatologist to understand more about your skin condition. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala