Warts on my hands

I have these warts on my hands. They are hard and not spreading. Not painful. I have tried Thuja ointment. I even tried having them removed by scraping and then liquid nitrogen. Nothing seems to work. What should I do?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​Thanks for the query. These are warts and need urgent attention. Thuja is a good option and so is liquid nitrogen, though multiple sessions may be needed. You can consider removal by radiofrequency ablation device. It is a very common procedure performed by most of the dermatologist. The Dermatologist will suggest a​​ treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. Higher doses of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. Meet a Dermatologist to understand more about ​​your skin condition. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala