Warts nose and upperlips
I have warts on upper lips and nose. It's very embarrassing and I'm frustrated with this. I've treated with multiple treatments but it just became worst. Please help me with a solution.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diag​​nosis confirmed.​​ There are multiple treatment options for a wart.To name a few, electrocautery, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a​​ treatmen​​t option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. Higher doses of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala