Warts and scars

I have several warts on my face and
want a quick remedy,the wara have left pigmented scars that are very much visible. I need help and quick cure ,kindly suggest .It has lowered my self confidence to a great extent .

Doctor Answers (1) on Warts and scars

I understand the dilemma that you are undergoing because of your warts On face.You have not given details regarding the duration of your complaint.And whether they are the same ones or new ones also keep on appearing.If you try to remove them forcibly it will definitely cause you scar which I will advice not to try.Most of the warts are viral in nature and so maintaining body hygiene including your face is of upmost importance.Also you need to improve your immunity which will help in preventing further increase in warts number . Homoeopathy treatment will help you in complete removal of your warts which you should start immediately and also increase your intake of fresh fruits and salads which will help in making your skin more healthy.I hope this helps you in getting rid of your problem . Thanks.