Warts(muss) on face
I have warts(muss in hindi) on my face and shoulder and as the day passes they are multiplying please advice what to do. Some I tried to remove by baking soda but I can't apply it my face. Please say what to do.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having simple skin tags. These are and related as well as run in some families. I would recommend that you meet a dermatologist so they can remove the warts by a simple electrocautey technique. baking soda is alkaline and can cause alkali burns on your skin and damage your skin