Wart on skin

I got a small wart on skin near chest, it's soft and came in last 20 days. I want to check it and get treated. Any suggestions

Doctor Answers (1) on Wart on skin

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed as the treatment depends on it. There are many treatment options for a wart and it depends on the location, size and number of warts. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option taking into considerations the various factors and accounting for merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. A higher dose of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. It is a contagious skin condition and treatment should not be delayed as there is risk of spread to self and others.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can message me personally to get a recommendation for a dermatologist in Bangalore