Wart on my right bum cheeck
Have lump on my bum cheeck which is semi hard to the touch and is really painful when I sit down and put pressure on it can you identify what this is is and should I be concerned?  I have been applying salicylic acid on for the past few days but the pain is still there.  I can cup the infection in my hand is like the size of a tennis ball no joke  Pls help if you can,  regards,, 

You are suffering from bacterial folliculitis.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send more photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.