Wart on my left hand
I have a wart on my left hand. It stings slightly when I touch it. I had a similar issue about a year ago, when the doctor I visited removed it , but that left me with stitches. Now it's back. Nearly at the same location. Why is back? And is there any other way I can remove it painlessly and without scarring? Thank you

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Warts are caused by viruses and they have tendency to recur after removal.The best way to remove is with machine and no stitches are needed and no scarring.Once its removed you need to apply certain antiviral cream to prevent recurrence and boost up your immunity in that area against viruses.