Want to remove my

Anyone please help me is tatto can remove ... I have a small tatto on my wrist and now I want to remove ...3 day ago I had inked but that is looking very bad that why I hate it now please anyone #doctor help me ... I live in lucknow nd wherr I go to solve my problem please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to remove my

Thanks for the query. Laser tattoo removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions, may be 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of clearance of pigment. If the tattoo has different colours, it will require more sessions and will be difficult to treat. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Q switched laser like Revlite is one of the best machines in the market presently. Hope it helps
Meet a Dermatologist.