Want to lose weight
My height 4'11" and weight is 68kg.My BMI is greater than 30 ,i am obese and I have PCOS but Fasting blood glucose level and HbA1C is normal range and T3,T4,TSH all are normal range but vitamin D is significantly low(9.18nm).Vitamin D supplements not suited me..But i want to lose 15kg-20 kg.Please help me.

Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+172
Chat with a dietician
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello dear.it is good that your vitals are within the normal range but it is also important to loose weight simultaneously otherwise extra weight gain can lead to many other problems like diabetes etc .Here we can tell u to take more of complex carbohydrates ,high fiber and high protein diet.Avoid sugar and sugar product as much as you can
u can consult me through practo or directly call me
Hi Practo user, Although your vitals are within normal limits, but you need to maintain your weight with in the desired range. Vitamin D deficiency can be taken care by safe supplements or dietary modification. We can help you to loose weight with our customised diet plan and lifestyle modifications. For further queries and treatment plan, connect directly through Practo consultantion. Regards Dr Suman Mohan
Focus on well balanced low calories diet. Incorporate half an hour excercise, twice a day daily.