Want to increase Semen
Hi, what's the minimum sperm count level for getting my wife pregnant.. Because I am having low sperm count issue.. 35k to 45k, and sex weakness also how can I increase sperm count level and remove sex weakness.

hello there. the cause for low sperm count needs to be established. general advise would be have high protein diet, lots of greens and fruits. consult your doctor for establishing the cause of your low sperm count. regards
Hello, you may take Dasamoolarishtam 30 ml morning and evening after food and Amritaprasa gritham 1 teaspoon at bedtime. Have a healthy food. Take more milk , butter, ghee etc. Avoid spicy food and dried fish.