Want to increase height
My friend got selected for government job which need 165 cm height but he is Short by 2 cms. He has 4 months of time. Is there a way?
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello,  diet don't play any role in increasing height at this age. So you can try out doing exercise that may help you out.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?