Height not increasing

Hello i am 16 years boy .i am 165 cm in height and weight 49 kg.I am taking proper food and doing some exercise like running and skipping.how to increase my height.Please give me some advise regarding to this and what about your suggestion regarding to height increasing capsules.Means they works good or they have some side effects too
views-icons 42 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height not increasing

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
 Hello..., your height  depends on average  height  of your parents..  Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot  grow  further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18. you must learn  to live with fact..but you are still 16. There is still a chance to grow in height.  Don't  try medication for growth. they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you..  Do it in the early morning..  Have protenaceous food items...