Want to gain weight...
I want to gain weights and have good shapable biceps...what should I consume in my diets...and also suggest me some exercise...

For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
High protein diet with adequate carbohydrate and fat will help you to gain weight. Weight training and resistance exercises will help you. You can contact me through practo to get a customised diet plan as per your age, height, weight, health conditions and food preferences.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Dear user , There is a need to make Diet plan as per your health requirements. You may connect me through Practo for Diet plan.
Book your consultation with Practo
Stay Healthy, Stay Fit
Eat more pland based proteins in diet, stay away from deep fried foods and snacks.