Want to delay pregnancy
Me and my wife want to delay pregnancy for 1 to 2 years. Want to know the best methods and safe methods to do so.
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Oral contraceptive pills are best for a newly married couples. Consult gynecologist regarding use and adverse effects of OCP's....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?