Want to concive
We got two male kids and Family planning done,now we are interested in 3rd baby what is the procedure to remove the family planning..
130 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Recanalisation is an option can be done laproscopically. Success depends upon so many factors. Next option is IVF. Discuss with your gynaecologist Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?