Not interested in sex
I am male 37 and am extremely interested in sex but my partner is not interested in sex at all. Even when I touch and play with her private parts she feels nothing. Please help
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Please contact a sexologist for your particular problem Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West 9833032120
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.