Want guidance

I want counselling on my marriage. Because my fiance is having anxiety problem. So used to take medicines which is prescibed by his psychiatrist. So do i go for marriage or will i break my relationship?
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there.. anxiety is not incurable condition that you thinking of breaking the marriage.. in anxiety disorder , patient feels excessive fear , worry when there is nothing to provoke it.. anxiety has many types like gad, social phobia, specific phobia, panic disorder.. with lifestyle changes, medications and behavioural therapy one can get rid of anxiety and can get back to your fiance's psychiatrist, ask about the condition of your fiance.. attend counseling..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?