Walking Schedule Research

I am working on a startup pertaining to the walking schedule of different group of individuals. Would it be possible to collaborate on some research work? I have the following doubts. 1) What should be the difference in walking schedule of normal and heart patients. 2) Whether Brisk walking should be continuous?

Doctor Answers (1) on Walking Schedule Research

Dr. Anjana Gupta (P.T.) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Hello Walking is a safest form of exercise. It is the best form of exercise and can be done by all age groups. It because important to keep some precautions in heart patients. The exercise level is to be monitored. The heart rate is to be monitored.Walking is to be done and gradually speed is to be added in the walk.. The pulse rate is also to be kept in the mind.The duration of the walk is also to be increased gradually. I have written few articles on this subject and love to be part of your research team.