Walking & Balance problem
I had an achilies operation of complete tear off tendon. 12th week completed, Now already plaster removed.Dr given some excercise in home & walk with external support but right now I am facing swelling & I can't take the balance onheel getting pain when I stand & I can't take step from that leg Bcos of stifness & pain

Dr. Mohit Madan
Total Joint Surgeon 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Tendon repair is protected for proper healing followed by physio and rehabilitation for regaining movement and strength. Immediately after plaster removal such situation is common Consult your doctor again and a good physiotherapist