Vomiting with blood
My daughter had fever and we give her Crosin and she get well. after two days during dinner she vomits and blood coming out with it. The same happened again next day during lunch

Hello there. I can understand your concern. This case requires a detailed history as to about the quantity of the blood and the color also. Is this the first time this has happened? And a detailed examination is required along with a few tests. Ask her to drink cold water. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.