Voice problem
I ve heard from people that my speaking tone is different from others... My voice sounds harsh or is not sweet enough ....people don't understand something in once when I speak or talk to them...I want to have a strong voice and voice modulation.... As I am a guitarist i wanna start singing..please help me
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Voice and speech problems require initial evaluation by a ENT specialist and further assessment and treatment by a qualified speech language pathologist. Consult nearby ENT specialist who will examine you and send you to a good speech pathologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.