Voice problem
I have some problem with my voice. It sounds like female voice sometimes.  What to do?? Lots of people had said to me like it sounds funny Please I really need some help.
117 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

you must be suffering from condition known as puberphonia. its a phonatory disorder where your vocal cords as well as voice producing mechanism fails to adopt to change is normal voice during puberty. you tend to still produce high frequency female type of voice of childhood. this is a easily curable condition and first you consult nearby ENT specialist and then a speech therapist so that you can be trained to regain your normal voice
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.