Voice problem
I am enclosing the recent layranscopy. Pls suggest what to do next. I have problem in voice. Voice hoarseness.. I have to make force /power to speak longer. Can't talk more than 2-3 minutes continuously. Taken anticid from last 2 months pantop DSR and Sucral syrup. Pls advise as per the enclosed report for my treatment and what medication I need to take

Voice rehabilitation ie voice rest , don’t speak loudly and continuously. Tab pentium-L one tab at night Tab pan40 once a day empty stomach in the morning Avoid spicy food Frequent small diet Eat early in the evening Regular exercise Stop smoking
Consult online with detailed history and review after 7 days

Voice rest is the key. Avoid speaking loudly or for longer duration . Take antacids and avoid spicy food , tea coffee restriction.steam inhalation with mouth open to let the steam into the throat.
online consult after one week