Voice problem
Actually after taking lunch & even sometimes I'm not able to speak, voice is not getting from throat. At that times I'm generating words with heavy pressure. Sometimes while speaking words suddenly air is only coming instead of sound. Sometimes voice is getting shrillness. I don't know what is the main cause.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

There can be many causes for hoarseness of voice and many types of diseases Involving vocal cords can cause such symptoms. Most common conditions causing hoarseness are 1. Vocal nodule 2. Vocal cord polyp 3. Chronic laryngitis 4. Vocal cord cyst 5. Tuberculosis and other conditions involving larynx You need to undergo complete throat examination for diagnosis and treatment Consult nearby ENT specialist